Light Cone 2022 is scheduled to be held via Zoom, UTC 1 pm - 4 pm, for September 19(M) – 23(F).
We are very pleased to invite you to the Light Cone 2022 Online conference. Light Cone 2022 Online is the latest in the series of conferences that started in 1991 under the supervision of the International Light Cone Advisory Committee (ILCAC), which have played an important role in promoting research towards a rigorous description of hadrons and nuclei based on light-front quantization methods. As with earlier conferences in the series, the aim of this meeting will be to create a scientific program that will stimulate developments at the forefront of nuclear, hadron, and particle physics research.
- Quantum field theory on the light front
- Hadronic structure and nuclear structure in QCD
- Parton distribution functions
- Few-body problems on the light front
- Finite temperature and density QCD
- Diffraction and small x physics
- Meson and baryon resonances and exotic states
- The physics of electron ion colliders
- Heavy flavor physics
- Spin physics
- Light front holography
- Structure of the light front vacuum
This is an online (ZOOM) meeting and there is no registration fee. If you would like to attend the conference please fill out the free registration form that appears in the link below. Registration will ensure that you will be able to connect to the meeting via zoom.
The official time zone is UTC (or GMT).